Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional for teams
Powerful development features and best-in-class collaboration put productivity where you need it most with Visual Studio 2019.
- Real-time collaboration with Visual Studio Live ShareWhether your team is across the room or across the world, working together is easy with Visual Studio Live Share, installed with Visual Studio 2019. It’s available at the click of a button for many projects, app types and languages. Invite your teammates to join your development session and fix a bug or collaborate on a quick change.
- Support for Azure cloud services integrationNo need for building and maintaining your own infrastructure by taking advantage of support for Docker and Kubernetes containers, microservices architecture with Azure Service Fabric and Service Fabric Mesh, and other PaaS services, including Azure App Service, Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Functions.
- Smart Assistance with Visual Studio IntelliCode packageWrite code faster than before with context-aware, AI-powered IntelliSense code completion, provided by the highly trainable Visual Studio IntelliCode. Start training its algorithms on your own code repositories to share with your team.
- Get every detail right at the best priceStay on top of the details as you move your project forward, with new debugging improvements including Autos, Locals and Watch window search, better performance and a Collections Visualiser. Drive code maintainability and fix errors, warnings and suggestions with one-click code clean-up and new refactoring capabilities. A document health indicator will help you identify issues, so you can get your code ‘to green’.
The support of software developers has a long tradition at Microsoft. Visual Studio 2019 Professional reflects this in a first-class manner. With the continuous development programmers get one of the most powerful platforms. Future-oriented programs are developed and published with Visual Studio. Be it for a smartphone, a corporate network or a game application.
Turn great ideas into exceptional solutions. This full-featured integrated development environment provides individuals and small teams the tools for building the next generation of apps and games.
Visual Studio 2019 is suitable for every code developer.
C++ enables programming close to the machine and high in abstraction
C# is an object-oriented programming language, developed by Microsoft
F# was co-developed by Microsoft and the focus is on applications for the .NET framework
Buy Visual Studio Professional, as it specifically addresses software developers and smaller teams. Besides the creation of complex 32 or 64 bit programs, this integrated developer environment is also suitable for small helpful tools. This enables companies to develop their own applications and apps, for example to support customer loyalty or a cloud application.
The fact that Visual Studio offers stable and efficient support in program development is demonstrated by its long-term availability. This product has been available to software developers since 1997 and with each version new features and enhancements have been added. Visual Studio 2019 Professional also supports developers with numerous new features. The developer platform is available for Windows and MacOS.
In the following, we will show you what requirements are necessary and what benefits your company can gain by using the developer environment.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional: Code development for App and Web
In the current version, one of the focal points is the development of Windows apps and mobile applications for:
- Windows Phone
Visual Studio 2019 Professional supports the following programming languages:
- C# and F#
- Visual Basic
By providing the tools for web development, complex web services and dynamic websites can be created, such as an online shop or programs for connecting a home office. With the support of the high-level languages, game development with Visual Studio is also possible.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional: The Editors of Visual Studio
For each programming language, the platform provides a separate code editor. Interesting is the cursor-based help. If a code instruction is not unique or is misspelled, this is displayed as an error. By providing the editors, applications can be created in parallel.
Anyone who writes a program code will want to test it during development. Here Visual Studio offers numerous tools for debugging and errors are displayed directly. Also the development of a project by a team is strongly supported.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional: Code Analysis
With extensive development projects, an error always creeps in. With code analysis integrated into Visual Studio, the developer platform offers the following capabilities:
- C and C++ analysis and measurement of code complexity
- Analysis tools for managed code of the programming languages C# and Visual Basic
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional: Extensions for Azure and SQL databases
Visual Studio 2019 makes it easy to create cloud-enabled apps for Azure using a toolset. The Cloud Explorer shows the programming team all available Azure resources of the logged in accounts.
The Server Explorer lists all available database objects in a logged in network. The listed databases can be edited and queries via SQL script are also possible.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional: Assistance and Support
A large community has developed around program development with Visual Studio, which is strongly supported by Microsoft. There are extensive books and dossiers available for your own further training, where no question remains unanswered. At irregular intervals, Microsoft organizes free webinars and workshops.
Supported Operating Systems
Visual Studio 2019 will install and run on the following operating systems (64 bit recommended; ARM is not supported):
- Windows 10 version 1703 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2019: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate